Applications for 2019 membership is now open!
We are delighted to open applications for 2019 membership for prospective mentees and mentors. The scheme provides young women with access to skills-based workshops and the opportunity to be mentored by a professional for 12 months. The aim of the PD programme is to promote leadership, personal and professional development.
What we look for in a Mentee
Pink Dynasty candidates generally fit the following description:
- Aged 18 or over
- Demonstrates a strong level of tenacity and ambition
- In full-time education or full-time training
- Actively involved in the community via volunteering schemes
- Received (or is receiving) financial support from the government or other official entity
What we look for in a Mentor
We are always looking for talented women and men to volunteer as mentors. The ideal mentor fits the following profile:
- A minimum 5 years work experience in accounting, banking, communication and media, financial, legal or tech sectors
- Passionate about social mobility and the development of young professionals
- Willing to devote at least 2 hours per month to contacting the mentee
How to apply
To apply, prospective mentees and mentors must answer the following questions:
- I want to join Pink Dynasty because…
- What women’s empowerment means to me…
Upload a 90 second video to YouTube (in private mode) answering the above questions and send along with an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Write an essay (250 words max) answering the above questions and send along with an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline – December 14th, 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a 45 minute interview with select members of the PD Management team and representatives from our partner institutions.
Successful applicants will be informed via email, together with additional information on the upcoming year’s programme. In the event that you are unsuccessful on this occasion, an email, together with some feedback on your application, will also be shared with you.