- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Feb 26 2021
- Time: 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
The Power of Mentoring – Recorded (Re-watch)
About this Event
Are you passionate about women empowerment, diversity and inclusion?
If you answered ‘Yes’, then you should attend this event, and find out how you can use your skills to support one of our rising stars!
Date: November 12, 2020
Time : 5:30-6:30PM
Online: Zoom meeting
Opening closed doors – improving social mobility
The gap between the most affluent and the less advantaged open up from an early age and continue through education and into the workplace. Pink Dynasty is on a mission to empower, prepare and support young marginalised women with their transition from higher education into employment or entrepreneurship.
This event is an opportunity to listen to past members explain how our mentors helped to shape their career paths, volunteers share their mentoring journey, and get full details about how you can use your skills, contacts, and experience to coach our incoming cohort.
Become a mentor
As we approach 2021, we are seeking talented women and men to mentor our incoming Rising Stars. Our mentor profile is as follows:
- Committed to supporting young women professionally and personally for 1 year
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities through action and words
- Passionate about women empowerment, diversity and inclusion
- A good listener
- Sensitive to the challenges young women from disadvantaged backgrounds experience
- Approachable and humble
- Excellent at networking
- Enthusiastic team player
- Willing to share contacts, knowledge and experiences with other PD members
- Able to facilitate (or support facilitators) with PD workshops and social events.
For more information, please register here for a ticket to the information session hosted on Zoom, November 12 from 5:30 – 6:30 PM
Together, we really can change the world.
Hope you can make it!