Applications for 2019/20 membership is now open!
We are delighted to open applications for our Rising Star scheme that provides 15 young women with leadership, personal and professional development.
As well as the opportunity to be mentored by a professional for 12 months, successful applicants also receive free :
- personalised careers’ advice
- access to personal finance workshops
- dedicated support securing paid internships
What we look for in a Mentee
Pink Dynasty candidates generally fit the following description:
- Aged 18 – 22
- Demonstrates a strong level of tenacity and ambition
- In full-time education or full-time training
- Actively involved in the community via volunteering schemes
- Received (or is receiving) financial support from the government or other official entity
If you don’t meet the above criteria, please consider applying for our Pro or Business plans – click here for more info.
How to apply
To apply, prospective candidates must answer the following questions:
- I want to join Pink Dynasty because…
- What women’s empowerment means to me…
Write an essay (250 words max) answering the above questions and send along with an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Deadline – September 12th, 2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a 45 minute interview with select members of the PD Management team and representatives from our partner institutions.
Successful applicants will be informed via email, together with additional information on the upcoming year’s programme. In the event that you are unsuccessful on this occasion, an email, together with some feedback on your application, will also be shared with you.
Save The Date – September 10th, 2019
Do you want to ‘Boss Up’ and change your life? If yes, then register for a space at our up-coming information session!
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook , and LinkedIn for details about our upcoming events and workshops!