Our partner, Cassonx is seeking to fill two full-time permanent positions with one of the best performing Financial Services Brokers in the City of London. This firm offers free medical cover, gym membership (including a personal trainer) and a generous discretionary bonus for all staff.
Role 1 – Legal, Compliance and Administrative Assistant (£30k)
Operating within a small team the individual must handle day to day administrative/compliance/due diligence issues, provide in-house legal support with regard to standard documentation requirements and to maintain an awareness of and research into future regulatory changes, to assess their relevance and communicate their impact on the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide support and some research in relation to relevant rules and regulations and to respond to enquiries regarding regulatory matters on a regular basis
- Help to identify regulatory change and assist business in implementation plans
- Build and maintain the firm’s standard documentation and terms of business library
- Draft responses to regulators and exchanges
- Some liaison with the FCA
- Occasional involvement with HR issues
- General administration that is required
- Take ownership of various internal projects
Role 2 – Administrative Assistant (£25k)
Operating within a small team, the successful individual must handle day to day administrative queries/ complete and manage standard documentation and maintain system records covering this area of the business.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Good administrative skills (ideally from a Financial or Professional Services background)
- Strong attention to detail coupled with IT skills covering the major Microsoft applications
- Must be able to deal with senior management
- Good communicator and client manner
- Ability to work without close supervision, manage tasks and meet deadlines
- Tenacity to tackle multi-stage tasks and follow through to completion
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise key projects
- Comfortable being responsible for highly confidential information
If you are interested in either one of the vacancies advertised and have the legal right to work in the UK, please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com .